Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cameras have Poor signal strength

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ronaldosalgado7
Follower
Follower

Recently I have had a horrible experience with the Arlo products. I purchased 5 Arlo Pro 2 cameras, and one arlo doorbell camera, which were all installed after using much money to make it so the cameras would  not have to be recharged every week, but rather charged by the cables through the wall since they are all located higher above where we cannot reach without a ladder. We have one of the best WiFi signals, being our Verizon plan that has never let us down, and each time the cameras would have difficulty keeping a strong signal, constantly glitching, always having trouble when it comes to recording. The cameras also always freeze, and we have reached out to Arlo Support multiple times, and each time they want us to reset the cameras, which like I stated, they are located higher up on our property which makes restarting the cameras every week a waste of time. I so not recommend these cameras for no one, you will be wasting your money. 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ronaldosalgado7

By your description it sounds like the cameras are too far away from the base station. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation