Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My camera pro2 didn't respond to the reset button. Any kind of light appears.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
erikhuesca
Tutor
Tutor

Suddenly my camera go offline, so I try to reset using the method recommended by the site. But the only time a blue light dot appears is when I insert the battery. Then, no light appears when I try to reset the camera. Therefore it is impossible to re-pair the camera to the base station. It seems like a "death." 

I try for several days to find useful information, but customer support doesn't have any theme about the unresponsive device. 

How can I reset my camera and pair it with my base station?

6 REPLIES 6
wetbuckeye
Aspirant
Aspirant

experiencing same problem. Need help

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

First, make sure the battery is actually charged. It may be that simple. You can also try rebooting the base to see if that helps.

When trying to sync a camera, briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it for 2 seconds - and the a camera sync button. I have seen a few reports where the camera button doesn't seem to work but that's unusual. Make sure you're pressing the sync button, not the battery cover release. Try wiggling the button some to see if that helps - the switch under the button may be slightly displaced.

erikhuesca
Tutor
Tutor

the battery is full charge. Even when I introduce it in the camera body the blue spot light for a few second or two, after that, the device is total unresponsive. I reboot everything and doesn’t work. The camera just blink the blue dot of power when I introduce the battery.

I try with the sync button in different areas, I try trough the app and computer but the camera still “death”

What I need to do  for a “resurrection” of my camera

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

erikhuesca
Tutor
Tutor

Sorry, but I don't see any link below your response, Could you send it again, please?

dcfox1
Master
Master

It is below at the bottom of this page.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation