Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Galaxy smartphone won't sign me into my Arlo account. Says invalid email or password.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jnirenberg
Follower
Follower

My Galaxy smart phone no longer recognizes my email or log in on the Arlo App was working fine until last weekend. Now it says invalid email or password. The website works fine on a reqular computer. I have reset my password without any change.

1 REPLY 1
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@jnirenberg wrote:

My Galaxy smart phone no longer recognizes my email or log in on the Arlo App was working fine until last weekend. Now it says invalid email or password. The website works fine on a reqular computer. I have reset my password without any change.

I don’t know the Android platform, but it sounds like your credentials are stored locally (or in the cloud) either by Android, Arlo app or a password vault.  Perhaps some persistent data has become invalid.  On iOS, I would try removing the app and reinstalling it.  Do whatever you can to remove data from the device and the cloud servers associated with the app on the device (google drive?).  And if password vaults on Android can autopopulate credentials like they do on iOS, you should check for  those stored passwords.  On iOS it is in the keychain or a 3rd party password vault.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation