Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BrianJD
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just returned from a long w/e trip and have several days of recording, except for 1 day in the middle. During this day, a package was left on our front porch, but I have no recordings of it. Any guidance?

3 REPLIES 3
dryoho
Star
Star

I’m seeing lots of issues posted related to known motion events, notification of motion, but no recordings in Library. I posted a separate thread a couple days ago—I pasted it below.  Note that I’ve received no further feedback from “support” and nothing is posted from Netgear telling us anything! We’re on our own. 

“System worked fine until about 2 weeks ago. While out of town I received push notifications for motion detected. However, the iPhone app Library did not have any recordings. I also did not receive email notification as programmed. The live feed is functional. I called “support” and was told there was a system wide issue that was being addressed by “engineers.” There was no estimate on fix time. In the meantime, affected systems will not have access to any recordings for motion detected. In other words, your overpriced camera system is essentially useless. Anyone else have any information from “support”?”

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you have a Pro/Pro2 model... maybe your internet went out for a short time.

Did you have the usb backup running and did you check it if so ??

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
BrianJD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks - no, no usb backup setup.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation