Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Camera Library Disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Witkowiak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have 4 cameras set up in my business and all of a sudden the library on a few of them seem to have disappeared. How do I recover the recordings? The cameras are always plugged in so they are fully charged, so that's not the issue. This has not been an issue ever before, just something I noticed recently. I'm hoping this is just a glitch, any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a filter set in the library? The funnel icon at the top should be empty, not filled in. If filled, click on it, reset and save.

Witkowiak
Aspirant
Aspirant

I dont believe so, I actually don’t see a funnel icon. I didn’t change any settings and this never used to be an issue. But now on 2 of my cameras there is no library all of a sudden, and the other 2 are just fine and have a library. I don’t get it!

brh
Master
Master

@Witkowiak,

Try power cycling the base and see if that fixes the problem.

Brian

Witkowiak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok thank you, I will try that tonight.

Witkowiak
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I tried power cycling and re-configuring the camera, and still no luck. All other 3 cameras have been working fine, it's just this one that no longer records videos in the library. I called Arlo support twice and they walked me through a bunch of reduntant steps, all to no avail. This is very frustrating, especially since this camera is for the main entrance in my business. Does anyone else have any ideas on how a camera can just stop recording vidoes to the library (the live feed still works fine, FYI.)

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap cameras around to see if the problem follows the camera.

Witkowiak
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok I'll give that a shot. Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation