Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Motion sensing stops working after a couple days on Arlo Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ctlaltl33t
Follower
Follower

I have the Arlo Pro 2 three camera system. Motion sensing works fine for a few days then just stops working on one of the cameras.The camera is online and I can use Live View but motion sensing don't work and recordings don't trigger. Sensitivity is 80% so it should be picking up movement. It's a huge PITA to climb up the ladder and take the camera down to power cycle, pull out the battery, and re-link (which I've already done twice). One of the other cameras did the same thing a few days after I initially set up the system but after taking the battery out and resetting that one it has worked ever since (over a few weeks now). The black running man is enabled (and not stuck on orange) so please don't try suggesting I verify that. Battery at 72%. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Version
2.5.5.923_22854
1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

What's the version number? The firmware?
Are you able to swap the camera for one that's in an easier to access position til you get it sorted?

Seems strange to work for a while and then stop. Go to the bottom of the page and Contact Support and open a ticket. They'll be able to tell you if it's possibly a firmware issue and whether or not they can do something about it

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation