Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Motion section pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Hoops7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera had been working well but not picking up motion. Live feed works, audio works but not motion.
I have read solutions involving pulling battery out and resetting, however what is your solution when you have bought camera security system as protection for house and tools for when you’re on holiday and now on holiday and can’t access the camera to remove battery....?!!!!!
6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Things can always go wrong at inappropriate times but we need more. What mode is used? Have you tried remotely rebooting the base as well as toggling the mode to Disarmed and then back?

Hoops7
Aspirant
Aspirant
I mean when would it be an appropriate time for something you’ve paid good money for be? I’ve tried everything I can remotely but hey if it’s not the best gear then what can you do right?
Hoops7
Aspirant
Aspirant
If I remotely reboot the base will I have to then re-sync cameras
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Nope. Rebooting the base remotely is like doing it locally. Syncing the cameras is only needed when setting the system up or when a camera has been removed.

Hoops7
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still hasn’t fixed the problem. Any other solutions?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hoops7 wrote:
Still hasn’t fixed the problem. Any other solutions?

Unfortunately I'm not thinking of much you can do remotely.  Likely you've done this - but just in case....  Have you checked that the base station mode is still "ARMED"?

I guess you could try creating a custom mode, and switch to that.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation