Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Motion Detection on one camera not working since day 2

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dgoertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since two days one from my 4cams not take videos when motion is detectet - when I go close to the cam for take away from the wall it works.

I clean and do everything - the camera is connectet to wired power so battery have 100%.

I also today remove the cam and connect again - but still same - when I hang back to the wall recort with that motion but after again not - but many month work without any problem.

What can i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try the remove the battery off from your camera and put it back in and try rebooting the Base Station.

If you are still having problems, try to contact our Arlo Support Team so they can further assist you with your motion detection not working properly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @dgoertz,

You can try adjusting your motion sensitivity to the highest to see if that detects any motions. To change the motion sensitivity, you can read more here: How do I change the motion sensitivity on my Arlo camera?

dgoertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nothing changed - I make now to 100% and also not record - only when I go to the cam and move the camera record but other not - and before record perfect and every motion. The camera is inside in the hallway.

dgoertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

But one more couriose thing - when I switch this cam to the motion test - that the led blink - when I walk pass it blink - but not record anything - but in the settings for sure is correct. I post two pics to see.

dgoertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why so slowly to get an answer? The cams not really cheap and I wanted also to buy in my shops that i have end of this year - but I must say I expect for that money a good service - but the service is not really what i expectet..

I wait 2 more days and if not I claim at amazon the cams and give back there.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try the remove the battery off from your camera and put it back in and try rebooting the Base Station.

If you are still having problems, try to contact our Arlo Support Team so they can further assist you with your motion detection not working properly.

dgoertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

It really works - I dont know why - but now have other problem that other camera after reboot say is offline or not connectet to the internet - but I not change anything at this cam so what I can do with that cam?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Try to check your base station to see what LED are showing if your other camera is not working. Feel free to read more here on how to troubleshoot when your camera is showing offline: My Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free camera is offline; how can I troubles...

If none of the troubleshooting steps help, contact our Arlo Support Team so they can help you with your camera showing offline.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation