Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Garyhill56
Follower
Follower

While I'm out of town I was hoping to monitor workers at my houes but live view on my Macbook Pro does not work. It tries to open but doesn;t.  It does give me a snapshot of the current view when it stops trying.  Everything works on any other devise.  I can look at the library on my Macbook.  I also get a red ((.)) symbol under the settings tab on my Home Security in My Devices where the other devices I have a grey symbol.  I son't know what that means either.  Any suggestions? (Snapshot Added)

3 REPLIES 3
TheArloGuy
Aspirant
Aspirant
On my pc I get issues with flash being blocked, maybe same problem on Mac. Try downloading Firefox or Chrome see if they work
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Garyhill56,

As TheArloGuy mentions, make sure that you enabled Flash on your browser and try other browsers to see if that works.

And that symbol is for the siren (the same as your other devices where it shows the grey symbol).

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

I'm able to do Live View on my MacBook Pro in Safari on the latest version of MacOS.  I know I have Flash enabled. It would be great if Flash could be phased out at some point in the near future.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation