Library not receiving Arlo Pro 2

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BirchRiverBoy
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the last couple of weeks my Arlo Pro 2 with 5 cameras has not been sending video recordings to the library. What is odd about this issue is that it only happens during the night, and every day at exactly 7AM the recordings appear in the library. I have been checking this issue daily for the last week, and at 7AM, the recordings from the previous night appear and then all works fine for the day. This system has been in use for at least 5 years with very little issues in that time. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this unusual problem? I have an I phone 13 that I am checking on.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @BirchRiverBoy 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

BirchRiverBoy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply. I have logged out and back into my Arlo account and reset my I phone 13 numerous times. Since I posted this issue, I've realised that my spouse, who we share Arlo devices receives the downloaded videos on her I phone, but I do not on mine. This morning, prior to 7 AM, I logged into my Arlo account on my PC and discovered it also shows the library videos from the previous night as it should. And then at exactly 7 AM the videos appear in my library on my I phone. My I phone has all recent updates. Consequently, I'm not sure at this point whether this is an Arlo issue or an I phone issue. Any light that you can shed on this or offer any suggestions on how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for that info, have you also tried removing and reinstalling the Arlo app?

Does the same issue occur if you log in to your spouse's device with your account credentials?

BirchRiverBoy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks again for replying. I am going to remove and reinstall the Arlo app and will let you know if that helps. I guess I've been reluctant to try that but I'm hoping that will resolve this issue. All works fine on my spouse's I phone. Thanks again, much appreciated.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@BirchRiverBoy 

Reinstalling the app will not affect any of your settings, you might have to allow a few permissions again but they should prompt you. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation