Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
awuerl1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently noticed that in the iOS app my library is empty. There is a badge number over the "library" button at the bottom of the app, but when I tap on it the library is empty. I have Pro 2 cameras and the 7-day rolling cloud storage had been working for years.

I then logged into my Arlo account online and could see 7 days worth of videos on the web, just not on my phone. 

Just now, I went into the app again and noticed two videos from last night on one of my cameras. I can see and watch them. But if I clear the tag for that camera in the library view nothing shows up. What I would expect is for those videos to remain shown, but for any videos from the other cameras to also show up in the list. 

Given that things are working online it the cameras are working properly and saving data to the cloud. This seems to be a problem with the app not fetching them correctly.

I’m on version 3.6.4 (3405) of the iOS app, released 2022-04-19.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

awuerl1,

Consider reinstalling the Arlo mobile app. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

awuerl1,

Check to make sure you have no filters set within the library. Remove any filters and test again to see if you see the same content that is viewable within the web client.

https://kb.arlo.com/45/How-do-I-use-the-Arlo-library-filter

JamesC

awuerl1
Aspirant
Aspirant

There are no filters set within the library. 

See the image showing there are videos in my library but no filters are set. I have other screen shots, which I don't appear to be able to upload, showing when a filter IS set that I can see the videos for that camera. However, if I click on the filters button to try and set filters none of my cameras show up. If there's a way to upload more screen shots I can show you.

IMG_1176.PNG
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

awuerl1,

Consider reinstalling the Arlo mobile app. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC

awuerl1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes! Deleting the Arlo app and reinstalling it from the App Store did the trick. I didn't even have to set anything back up. As soon as I logged in everything was ready to go and the library was working properly. Thanks for your help!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation