Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Just signed up for CVR - audio goes away after a while. Happened twice in past 3 days.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
nhhandyman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I upgrade to the 24x7 recording feature - and left the motion detection on.

The camera is a 2pro - After some length of time the recordings stop including audio - its like someone turned the volume off.

A reboot (which i have never had to do before) of the base unit restores the audio.

Its happened twice in the past three days.

Anyone else see this?

I have limited access to the system because of Covid-19 to make any changes.

VMB4000r3

Thanks for any suggestion (and yes I have entered a ticket but it seems they only want to pay attention to new units)

Oh - and yes the unit did get updated with the latest firmware.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When possible I'd start with resyncing the camera.

nhhandyman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks -I'll be allowed access to the room on Tuesday - I'll remove then resync that camera (currently there is only one camera being used).

AHAH
Tutor
Tutor

Did you get a resolution for this? I am also having issues with there being no sound on my CVR recordings (both on the IOS app and also in the web browser). In my case, the sound seems to drop out randomly at various times every single day. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi AHAH,

If you're experiencing issue where you don't have any audio on your CVR, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation