Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Is there any way to turn off notification on 2 cameras but keep on for one of them?

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jcoello
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have recently purchased the Arlo pro 2 camera system with 3 cameras. Is there any way to turn off notifications on 2 of the cameras and keep them on only one of them?

11 REPLIES 11
dcfox1
Master
Master

You can go to mode and then select that camera and in rules  and uncheck notifications. Its at the bottom of rules. 

Jcoello
Aspirant
Aspirant
So when I go into modes the only thing that comes up is my base station. I am also working from the app. Is this something that I need to do from a computer?
Jcoello
Aspirant
Aspirant
So I clicked on the base station and found rules but it won’t let me uncheck the motion box on that device
dcfox1
Master
Master

Not the motion button.  Are you  at " Push Notifications" In the rule for that camera. Under that there is an option for e-mail notifications also.  For motions you slide it to the left. That would work also but no recordings.

dcfox1
Master
Master

Are you selecting armed mode and then you get the option for each individual camera. Its the arrow at the right of armed motion detection on. 

Jcoello
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I select the device, it gives me options armed, disarmed, schedule and geofencing. I select armed it gives me 3 options with a pencil icon next to it highlighted in green I select if motion at the front door then it gives me a few options 2 of them being motion and audio but I can’t I click the motion unless I click the audio. So in other words it won’t let both options be unclicked at the same time.
dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea your in the right place. That part is weird same here but you can select do nothing under record video or uncheck the push notifications at the bottom. 

Jcoello
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can uncheck every other box except for the top 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea thats the same here but your setting should work to not get any notifications or record motion. You said in first post you did not want notifications but if you want to record motion you can check the record video back on. 

Jcoello
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes I would like to keep the motion on my front door camera and turn them off the others
dcfox1
Master
Master

Then You would have to tap  the record motion  and check notifications  if you want them on front door and do what you showed on others.  

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation