Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
smith856
Initiate
Initiate

I purchased a CVR ugrade for one camera.  The camera had occasional blurring or pixalating issues, so I reset the camera to a closer (different) base station.  I may have lost the CVR feature as the clips I am now getting are back to the standard 20-25 second clips instead of the 1:30 clips I was getting through the CVR upgrade.

Is the CVR tied to the base station or the camera? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I'm not sure I'm following but if you edit the mode you're using and edit the rule for this camera, can you set the camera to record for 90 seconds rather than 20-25 seconds or "Until Activity Stops"?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I'm not sure I'm following but if you edit the mode you're using and edit the rule for this camera, can you set the camera to record for 90 seconds rather than 20-25 seconds or "Until Activity Stops"?

smith856
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks so much for your fast feedback.  I don't know the system well and tend to stay with defaults.  Bought it as a rush response.  Your solution was crystal clear and worked.  Short clips are easier to move through, but I needed those extra seconds badly.  The cameras have been effective in keeping the local trouble at a distance.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation