Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Internet connection

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pazclan
Follower
Follower
My base station is connected to internet. All 3 green lights are on. My camera tells me the internet is offline. I rebooted both the router and the Base station. I climbed up and took my cameras down and re-synchronized them 2-feet away from base station and they re-established connection. But when I put them back up, I got this same message on the attached photo that the internet was not connected, yet the 3green lights are on.

What is my next move?
1 REPLY 1
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

I would take them (or at least one) down and try it in various locations closer to the base station to see if you can diagnose it a bit more.  Does the camera work near the base station?  How about half way between the base station and your desired position?  Where do they drop off?

i have some cameras that are on the edge.  They show low signal on the camera end and sometimes drop off, but the base station is green.  I wonder about wireless interference from neighbors, since outside cameras are closer to the neighbors than my base station is, so the base may not notice the interference when making a channel selection.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation