Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Internet LED status has no light

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
hkleow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought Arlo pro 2, 2weeks ago. until now we still can't get it to work. 

Our Modem Router is TP-Link Archer VR1200v, internet Speed 30mbps

I've tried replace ethernet cable, replace a new set of arlo pro 2 with retailer, login to 192.168.1.1, wired client is not even listed 

we even upgrade our internet package from 10mbps to 30mbps as recommended by retailer's technician still can't get it to work. They are refusing for refund, because it works on their router. 

our modem router is working fine with our TP-link NC450 Camera, we tried all 4 ethernet ports still can't get it to work

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you've swapped cables and Arlo systems, that leaves your router. The fact that the Internet LED is off means no connection to the router. The router port should have an LED that indicates connection which should be amber (100Mbps). Are you using any security measures on the router such as allowing only specific devices to be connected? Have you rebooted the router? You may need to reset the router and reconfigure to get it to work.

hkleow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since you've swapped cables and Arlo systems, that leaves your router. The fact that the Internet LED is off means no connection to the router. The router port should have an LED that indicates connection which should be amber (100Mbps). Are you using any security measures on the router such as allowing only specific devices to be connected? Have you rebooted the router? You may need to reset the router and reconfigure to get it to work.

Tried Resetting the router too.
Are you using any security measures on the router such as allowing only specific devices to be connected?
Nope, if that's the case my old TPlink camera wouldn't work, but it's working fine, my pc is working fine connecting with ethernet port too.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation