Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

If I try to live stream camera says "Please wait"

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CL_NEO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Over the past few weeks nothing has worked properly. Here are a few details:

In the browser interface all devices show as connected (base + 2 cameras) - I can see the battery info for the cameras and watch videos in the library. Videos are being recorded during scheduled times but if I try to open a live camera feed the interface reads "Please wait..." for a minute or so, then "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again." Retries yield the same result.

On my iPhone I get notifications when geofencing modes change but that's about it. I can watch videos in the library, but when I open the app it shows that none of the devices are connected. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the base station hardware.

I don't know what else to do. I installed the system 11 months ago. It all worked fine for a while (except the geofencing) but If I can't open the cameras in my phone app what's the point? I'd never recommend this system to anyone with it's current lack of reliability.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

STart by removing and resyncing a camera to see if that helps. You'll have to reset any settings as well as adding it back to any custom modes when you do this.

CL_NEO
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did this. No difference.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation