Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I m getting alarm messages on my iPhone but no recordings. I have 3 cameras other 2 working fine

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Getting notifications to my iPhone but no recording other 2 cameras are working good. It quit 4 days ago

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What camera models are they? You're in the Pro 2 section so I assume you're referring to that model.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Fisher5 wrote:

Getting notifications to my iPhone but no recording other 2 cameras are working good. It quit 4 days ago

I am guessing these are not Pro 2 cameras, and that the trial subscription on one of the cameras has expired.

So maybe check that.

Fisher5
Aspirant
Aspirant

Maybe they are a arlo pro,But the camera satred working good like before by itself,Now as of 2 days ago it back not doing recordings  again

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Fisher5 wrote:

Maybe they are a arlo pro,But the camera satred working good like before by itself,Now as of 2 days ago it back not doing recordings  again

Can you make a manual recording with this camera while livestreaming?

Note there are two ways to check the model.  One is to open the housing, and remove the battery.  There's a label inside.

The other is to go into the support area of the app, and select the camera.  Scroll down to the product id field, and you will see a part number that starts with VMC.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation