Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 2 Arlo Pro 2 base stations. can i have one be the base, and add another to be the siren?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
porrie
Follower
Follower

I have 2(two) arlo-pro-2 base stations. can i have one be the base with all the camera's connected to it, and add another to be the siren at a different further location??

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Seems reasonable. Add the second base, create a custom mode on the first base's cameras and use Add Device while editing the rule to see if you can activate the second base siren.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@jguerdat wrote:

Seems reasonable. Add the second base, create a custom mode on the first base's cameras and use Add Device while editing the rule to see if you can activate the second base siren.

That's cool.  I never would have noticed I could cross the base station boundary.  I thought it was a separate world like each of the Arlo-Q camereas.  That is very nice.  Too bad the Q an Q-Plus can't be integrated like this...though if that required connection to base station that would not be worth it, I guess.  It is handy to be able to use those without a base station.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation