Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I changed my login email, but account messages still go to the old one

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dmalene
Aspirant
Aspirant

I changed the email on my profile following the instructions below, but Arlo emails still go to the old address. I can use the new email to log in to my account on the app and my.arlo.com. I don't have a paid subscription and phone support isn't available on my account. The virtual assistant is just pointing me to the KB article on changing the email, which isn't helpful in this case.

Examples include "New Device Login" and other general account type of emails, like EOL notifications. 

https://kb.arlo.com/4118/How-can-I-change-my-Arlo-email-address

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

dmalene
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! I changed the email again - to the same email, but with a period in it to trick the system into thinking it's a new one. This time I did it though the app - it used to show my old email on the Profile screen, but the current one when I go through with changing it.

After the change, the new email (with a period) shows up both on the Profile page and the change email page. I'm going to test it and see where the acct emails end up.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation