Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jameswitharlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is a basic question. I read a while back that when the camera is streaming motion to the cloud it is impossible to click the place icon and view the camera live. I see no definitive answer from arlo is this is the case or not. In some thread it’s seems like moderators are saying that you in fact can view the camera live while it is sending up to the cloud. I am unable to view any camera that has the orange icon lit after it detects motion. Once the motion times out you can watch it live.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Jameswitharlo

Yes you are able to Live stream when motion is detected (Orange icon) present. Does this issue occur over the Arlo mobile app and web browser? 

Jameswitharlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is on mobile. I have 20 cameras and 4 base stations. 20smart camera cloud subscription. SD Cards in all base stations. 1gb up and 1gb down fiber. It notifies me, shows a screenshot of the camera but then when I click on that camera it spins and by the time it shows live the motion is over.

Is there a way to dump the stats on my setup to tech support? Or can you pull from my account?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can contact the Support Team to further investigate this. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation