Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I can't access the cloud videos since they took away the basic plan.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
falsey1
Aspirant
Aspirant
When they changed the plans, it turned off the cloud recording. When I try to accept the free plan, the option isn't there. Do I need to uninstall the router and cameras and start over?
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The basic plan is still there and has been all along. They didn't turn anything off.

https://kb.arlo.com/en_US/000062163

Cloud recording remains as before - 7 days. Maybe you need to check your active mode?

falsey1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine says that I havent set up a plan yet but when I go to subscriptions...there are only pay models.  My videos were recorded until the 9th...then nothing and the mesage showed up.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you read the link I supplied? Can you log in and manipulate your cameras (live view and manually record, check settings, check your modes, etc.)? What message are you talking about?

falsey1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Under the subscription link, it says I havent selected a plan yet, which it should say no subscription there.  I have checked all settings and everything is correct.  I changed nothing.  Recordings just stopped as of the 9th at around 2PM.  When I try to select a new plan, there isnt an option for "no subscription".  Not sure what else I can do except start over...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation