Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Andyz
Initiate
Initiate

Good Morning Team,

Could anyone give me advice on how to make a warrenty claim and how to contact the right department at Arlo?

Kind Regards

Andy

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

contact is thru here : https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

most items in US have a one year warranty

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Rwatking
Guide
Guide

Don't bother mate! This lot are complete rubbish. My camera's not been working for over a week and when I raised a warranty claim (only purchased last May) they spent four days deciding that the camera was bust and now can't replace it because their warehouse is empty of replacement cameras. When I suggested that if they couldn't replace the camera I'd have my money back, their support agent told me "We don't provide refunds" and he suggested that i go back to my supplier to get my money back. My supplier (Amazon) told me that the only people to refund now would be Arlo! So much for Customer Service. This outfit really stinks! GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN AFFORD TO DO SO!

Andyz
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks for the heads up.

I am starting to get worried as although I have a case number with regard to rapid battery drain and numerous calls with the tec agent I get the feeling I am being given the run around with no real solution. When I mentioned a replacement unit the agent seemed to go into panic mode.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation