Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LornaA
Guide
Guide

How can I increase the volume on notifications on my iphone 6?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @LornaA,

Are you wanting to change the notification sound to be louder for the Arlo iOS app? You will need to go to your iPhone Settings > Sounds & Haptics and adjust from "Ringer and Alerts." If the notification sound sounds low, you may want to contact Apple Support regarding that.

LornaA
Guide
Guide

Jessica, thank you for responding. I’m not sure what “haptics” is but I don’t want to increase the ring volume. I’ve been reading some of the other posts about this issue and have seen others complain about this for the past couple of years. My understanding is that it is an Arlo issue with their IOS app. I’ve seen posts from users who have asked for a different notification sound and for the capability to increase the volume. Apparently this can be done in other security systems. Is Arlo working on this?

Thanks again.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for clarifying. We currently don't have a way to customize the notification sound for the Arlo iOS app; however, there's a discussion regarding this topic on the Idea Exchange Board. I encourage you to visit these discussions and offer your support by adding kudos.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation