Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
squid101
Tutor
Tutor

I have a total of 5 cameras but only want to be notified if 2 of them sense something. It seems I can only have notification for all or none. Is it possible to set the notification for only specific devices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@squid101 wrote:
I have a total of 5 cameras but only want to be notified if 2 of them sense something. It seems I can only have notification for all or none. Is it possible to set the notification for only specific devices?

If you look at the rule for each camera in the mode, then you will see there is a setting for "how you want to be notified".  There are options for sending an email alert or a push notification.  You can turn both of those off for a camera.  Then you won't get notifications for that camera when the base station is in that mode.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@squid101 wrote:

If you look at the rule for each camera in the mode, then you will see there is a setting for "how you want to be notified".  There are options for sending an email alert or a push notification.  You can turn both of those off for a camera.  Then you won't get notifications for that camera when the base station is in that mode.

squid101
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you, I found this and modified my phone.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation