Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to get additional power cords from Arlo for Arlo Pro camera?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
MacHawk
Tutor
Tutor

I bought a package of 4 Arlo Pro2 cameras and it only came with 1 per cord and adapter. How do I get additional power cords from Arlo? (I'm not seeing any replacement cords on Amazon, etc. that I should trust) (including only 1 cord in a package of 4 cameras makes little sense to me. Yes, I know it comes with 4 batteries... but as quick as the batteries go dead and the fact that key functions only work if the camera is plugged in makes cords quite necessary) Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Both Pro models use the same charger, VMA4800. It's listed under the Prro accessories. I'm sure a search on Amazo would also come up with this, too.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check the accessories for both the Pro and Pro 2 cameras here. I forget which but only one lists the additional USB chargers.

MagicScissors
Aspirant
Aspirant

Someone in a forum said a generic usb cable worked for them; even though the product’s review page said they did not work. It is worth a try if you have one. They are ubiquitous. I got the 2 camera pack and they only had 1 cable too. If you want advanced capabilities, then the camera needs full-time power anyway.

MacHawk
Tutor
Tutor

Could someone from Arlo please respond to this?  Is there no way to purchase additional power cables (with adapters) from your company?

Interesting that you sell a new battary which includes a power cord & adapter (https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/arlo-pro/rechargeable-battery.aspx)  Why not just sell the power cord & adapter?  You know, for your customers who buy a multi-pack of your cameras... that come with multiple batteries... but only 1 power cord & adapter.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Both Pro models use the same charger, VMA4800. It's listed under the Prro accessories. I'm sure a search on Amazo would also come up with this, too.

MacHawk
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks jguerdat!  Just what I was looking for!  The model number helped when searching the abyss of amazon

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation