Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How can I see the history of my support cases?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Twiny
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there.

Does anyone know how I can see the history of the support cases that I opened with Arlo? So far, the only way to communicate with Arlo support is to open a request and then wait for their email. In the email, an agent provides you with an update, and the only thing you can do is click the link in the email that takes you to the case where you have only one empty field to put your comments. No history. So if you have an ongoing issue that has not been resolved for a while, you cannot even see what they told you before or what you told them and/or what files you attached.

Any response would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SAub
Apprentice
Apprentice

My iPhone Arlo app shows the history of support cases, but the web portal doesn't. Try using the iPhone (and I assume Android) Arlo app. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Twiny,

You currently cannot see the history of your current or past support cases on the web. But we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and will share your feedback to the relevant team.

SAub
Apprentice
Apprentice

My iPhone Arlo app shows the history of support cases, but the web portal doesn't. Try using the iPhone (and I assume Android) Arlo app. 

Twiny
Aspirant
Aspirant

Jessica,

Thank you for your response and for forwarding my request to the relevant team. I see that SAub has already provided a reasonable solution for me.

Twiny
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello SAub,

Thank you so much for your reply. It addresses my concern. Much appreciated!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation