Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How can I grant access to my wife so that she could also see all 10 cameras on her Arlo app?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Batty
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m stumped!

Currently, I am using two, five camera systems at two different locations.

For one of those locations, I was able to set up a separate email acct and am able to view all ten cameras on my Arlo App.

My question is, how can I grant access to my wife so that she could also see all 10 cameras on her Arlo app ( for two locations)?

I have tried several times sending her an invitation to allow access. I was hoping she would be able to view all 10 on her app however we have experienced many problems. Currently, she can only view five cameras for one location.

Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Haven't tried this but as long as both systems have granted access to her account, I'd think that would work. Is that what you've done? You can try deleting her access on both accounts and set it back up again.

Batty
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. She has granted access under both accounts for each five camera systems . Currently, she is able to see only one account for one location of cameras however she is unable to see the other set of cameras at all. This despite creating several different email accounts for the second set of cameras.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You make it sound like the second system has granted access to email addresses other than the one that she uses to see the one system. Are you granting access to that same account? If so, use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to see what they have to say.

Batty
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I sent her an invitation for access, it was sent to her original email which was used to set up the first system When we purchased the first five camera system. For the second five camera system, I sent her an invitation for access to the same email address which was used for the first system. When she received the invitation and tried opening it, nothing happened so we created another email address and sent the invitation to that address Hoping it would be excepted and then eventually integrate into the first system of cameras. Again nothing happened. I’m wondering if I should have her delete her Arlo app and resend an invitation for access all over again?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The app has nothing to do with the process. You may want to use the Contact Support link at the bottom here to see what they say.

Batty
Aspirant
Aspirant
I will do that. Thanks again.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation