Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How To Download From The Recordings To A Flash Drive

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BadNeighbors
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please help, I have horrible neighbors that keep harassing my family & my animals. Until I can get camera proof, I can't really do anything. They even watch & wait until I leave for work to cause problems. How do I download all/most my videos to save for evidence on a future date other than each 10-60 second clip?

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

From your library, select the videos you want to download and then click download. You can download multiple at a time. The process is slightly different depending on if you're doing it through your web browser or via a mobile app. But definitely download them otherwise they'll disappear after your subscription period (except a special trick that may or may not work)

BadNeighbors
Aspirant
Aspirant
What is the special trick? I have hundreds in my library. How do I download my entire library? Preferebly all at once?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't do it all at once but you can do it for each day. I'd strongly suggest using a computer browser for simplicity.

Using the browser, go to your library. Use the Select link at the top right and then Select All. Then click on the Download icon at the bottom and the videos will go to your download folder you've selected in the browser settings. I'd suggest creating a folder just for Arlo and use that for the downloads.  You'll have to do this for each day - 7 times for the basic free plan. Then do it daily to keep a running record.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation