Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Hotspot - MIFI 6620L added direct USB => ethernet - but does not connect to hotspot

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DS158
Follower
Follower

Greetings, I searched for a hotspot that has a USB and purchased an USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It does not connect. I checked with Verizon and tether is available so it might be the issue with signal strength?    I have read i may need an wireless extender.   I looked for a Netgear AC1200 recommended in one of the support chats and none are available at this time..  Has anyone have any other extenders they used for a successful Hotspot cellular connection?   

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You sure landed in the wrong forums for this question. CHeck out the Netgear forums for hotspot info.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DS158 wrote:

Greetings, I searched for a hotspot that has a USB and purchased an USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter. It does not connect. I checked with Verizon and tether is available so it might be the issue with signal strength?    I have read i may need an wireless extender.   I looked for a Netgear AC1200 recommended in one of the support chats and none are available at this time..  Has anyone have any other extenders they used for a successful Hotspot cellular connection?   

Are you wanting ethernet to connect an Arlo base station ???

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation