Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Help with arlo battery issues & grant access

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
darkleafar
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm gonna try again but, last time I charged my batteries they lasted 5 days before they ALL died.

I've got 2 cameras inside and 2 outside.

3 of them are regular arlo pro. 1 of then is a pro 2, the one at the front door.

I also have 2 arlo lights and the newer video door bell.

Woes:

1. Battery dies too fast.
2. I have a premier subscription. Only I can use it. Everything is registered under my account. Only the doorbell registered under wife's account. We all have granted access to each other on everything. But even though the only reason I got the subscription was because it's required for doorbell to record, my wife isn't a part of my subscription. It only gives the subscription to my phone, not my wife's. It seems it wants me to buy it PER DEVICE? I'm getting ready to sell all this and switch to Nest.
3. Batteries are unreliable. Sometimes I'll charge the battery and then it will still be dead when I put it in. I have to remove it and swap it with another camera for it to "kick in".

Please help. Anyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@darkleafar wrote:

It only gives the subscription to my phone, not my wife's. It seems it wants me to buy it PER DEVICE? 

No.  Only the main account needs the subscription.  However, the main account is also the only place to manage the subscriptions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @darkleafar

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@darkleafar wrote:

It only gives the subscription to my phone, not my wife's. It seems it wants me to buy it PER DEVICE? 

No.  Only the main account needs the subscription.  However, the main account is also the only place to manage the subscriptions.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation