Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Have had it for YEARS, do not recall model and now won't connect

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
CSimpson
Follower
Follower

Not sure if my cameras are Pro /Pro 2 or what wince I've had them for many years and there's nothing on the cameras indicating the model. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago it was at 13% battery, took it down to charge (have done this MANY times)... received msg of "Factory Reset".  Charged camera, now it will not go back online.  It flashes blue for sync with the base .... but will not complete on my phone.  Have searched everywhere for tech support only to become completely frustrated by the fact that I've been paying $9.99 per month, FOR WHAT??   if my cameras are now too old - NOTIFY ME and STOP TAKING MY MONEY!!! If there ACTUALLY are tech support live people (not just "articles"), could someone PLEASE call me?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@CSimpson wrote:

Not sure if my cameras are Pro /Pro 2 or what since I've had them for many years and there's nothing on the cameras indicating the model. 

If they have 4 CR123 batteries, then the are the original Arlo Wirefree HD cameras.

Otherwise, this picture might help:

arlo-pro-vs-arlo-pro-2-1.jpg

@CSimpson wrote:

Everything was working fine until 2 days ago it was at 13% battery, took it down to charge (have done this MANY times)... received msg of "Factory Reset".

Where did you see this message?

@CSimpson wrote:

Have searched everywhere for tech support only to become completely frustrated by the fact that I've been paying $9.99 per month, FOR WHAT?? 

Did you look in the support section of the app?  Select a camera in the subscription plan, and you will see a phone option you can use.

KristenDanjour
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey i just went through this whole ordeal trying to find out if i could actually talk to a PERSON bc i remember years ago i could have SWORN i did and i finally figured it out! So u have to subscribe first of all which im assuming u did bc the 9.99/month so then go onto your arlo APP (only way) and then go to support and scroll ALL the way down and there you will see it: the most beautiful thing... "Phone support" aaaaaaah- (that was supposed to be magical music) Click on it and they give u a number, available 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation