Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Grant access invite not working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
elemental1980
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have an Arlo pro 2 and have only ever had a single user. I have recently moved and have attempted to add another user using the invite system, however my partner receives the invite email, has already created an Arlo account, but when she logs in and opens the app, there are no devices.  We have tried multiple email accounts, logging in via the website and/or the app, and nothing makes a difference.  On my end it never shows the invite as accepted and we have tried this about 6 times today with no success.  Any suggestions? I have already tried resending the invite, deleting the invite and creating a new one etc, same result every time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master

Has your partner received the email and opened the link that takes her to the web portal to login. Do this on a pc rather than the mobile app. Get her to open her mailbox on pc and select the embedded link that will open a browser to the login screen where your partner can login.

After this the invite pending status should change.

After it changes your partner should be able to have access.

https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master

Has your partner received the email and opened the link that takes her to the web portal to login. Do this on a pc rather than the mobile app. Get her to open her mailbox on pc and select the embedded link that will open a browser to the login screen where your partner can login.

After this the invite pending status should change.

After it changes your partner should be able to have access.

https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation