Geofencing with iPad & iPhone with same login

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
N4KHQ
Tutor
Tutor

I just set up geofencing on my iPhone and the wife's iPhone. With limited testing it seems to work great. I noticed the web portal uses flash so I was thinking about the installing the Arlo app on the iPad but figured if I logged in with my password it would mess up geofencing, Is there a  good way to use the iPad just for viewing? Should I send the iPad a friend request, set up a new Arlo account and not select the iPad for geofencing? Only had the Pro 2 a couple of days but It appears to be the top product is security cameras from the research and my limited experence. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@N4KHQ wrote:

Should I send the iPad a friend request, set up a new Arlo account and not select the iPad for geofencing? 

Yes.  That will let you use the iPad w/o forcing a log-out of the app (since only one logon is allowed for the account at a time).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@N4KHQ wrote:

Should I send the iPad a friend request, set up a new Arlo account and not select the iPad for geofencing? 

Yes.  That will let you use the iPad w/o forcing a log-out of the app (since only one logon is allowed for the account at a time).

N4KHQ
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation