Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing doesn’t work on iphone. Shows "out of zone".

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ackten
Aspirant
Aspirant

My app is totally lost I can’t understand why he didn’t work with geofencing. Since my new iPhone 12 he’s instant telling me ‘out of zone’. Besides there’s a list of 5 devices in the mobile devices of geofencing. I want to Delete these and start fresh. Can anybody help me.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ackten,

If you're having problems with your Geofencing not working properly, try looking at this article for troubleshooting steps you can take to improve performance for Geofencing: Why isn't the Geofencing mode working?

If you're still having problems, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Ackten
Aspirant
Aspirant

It's very annoying because it still doesn't work. I can't delete non of the old device that are in the list. They are some old mobile phones with the same name and als 2 ipads with the same name. I just enabled my device that worked. But i didn't worked with the device of my girlfriend, also after i read the link you attached. How can i delete the devices in that list??? And how did we made working. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation