Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Firmware update stuck

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Cal-chrome_8
Follower
Follower
I have 3 Arlo Pro 2 cameras plus the base station. I purchased and installed these in early July 2018. Only 3 mths old! One of the cameras has been stuck at "Firmware Update in Progress" for 3 days! Very upset about this and cannot get a hold of Customer Suppprt. Battery for that camera at 81%. How do you fix this? I've seen several complaints about this.! Paid a lot of money for this system and love it but not working now. Need to fix it NOW!
4 REPLIES 4
Jamesgd
Initiate
Initiate
I have been having the same issues. I hope to find a solution soon.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Jamesgd,

What is the issue you are experiencing with your device?

Jamesgd
Initiate
Initiate

The device no longer works. Ever since the update the device will not connect. I have tried different batteries and chargers and I have called support multiple times having them walk me through the process. Sadly it just does not work since the firmware update.  Since I got the device a little over a year before it was no longer under warranty. My other devices have not had these issues. I personally find it ridiculous that I have a very expensive paper weight of a camera now due to a firmware update. Please feel free to email me for fastest response.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jamesgd

Have you tried removing the camera from the Settings > My devices then re-add it? Does the Camera turn on when you insert the battery? What are the status LED's when inserting the battery?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation