Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ksarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to figure out how to view the videos on a specific camera that were not recorded bc of a rule I have in place to record bc of motion on another camera. Basically to view what's happened bc of the motion it detected. Does anyone know by chance?

(I did try the ifttt option but it doesn't really tell you what that means and doesn't give you the option to display or eliminate things from a certain one ifttt rule or maybe like 2 of the 3, etc. Not to mention nothing appeared as a result when it was selected and I know there should have been plenty bc it's actually everything but those on a specific camera that I'm trying to view.)

3 REPLIES 3
ksarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm trying to figure out how to view the videos on a specific camera that were not recorded bc of a rule to record bc of motion on another camera. Basically to view what's happened bc of the motion it detected.

(I did try the ifttt option but it doesn't really tell you what that means and doesn't give you the option to display or eliminate things from a certain one ifttt rule or maybe like 2 of the 3, etc. Not to mention nothing appeared as a result when it was selected and I know there should have been plenty bc it's actually everything but those on a specific camera that I'm trying to view.)

...I know I just posted this in the Arlo forum but didn't realize that wasn't a generic place vs. for the specific model and haven't gone through the motions to figure out how to get back to it... It would also be nice to add somewhere easily accessible in the app to see which one you have named somewhere too, I'm taking a guess here bc it could be the arlo2 i have...
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Any recording made by the cameras will be placed in the library. Click on the Library tab and clcik on a video to view. If the camera isn't armed or if motion wasn't detected, no recording will be made.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ksarlo

Have you tried the Filter option (when on the web) & Funnel Logo when using the Arlo Mobile App to look for the desired recordings?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation