Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
gooldbora
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo pro 2 system with 2 cameras and when I install it it keeps asking to sign up for a plan I already own another system with 4 cameras and don’t have this problem and we live in French Polynesia

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi gooldbora,

Are you adding the two Pro 2 cameras onto your four cameras? If so, you will see it pop up as five is the maximum of cameras to have for free. Over five cameras, you will be required to have a subscription for the other cameras.

gooldbora
Aspirant
Aspirant
No this is not an add on it’s a new system base station with 2 cameras and cameras won’t work as it keeps saying I must subscribe it’s very frustrating
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Just to be sure, are you adding the new system on your existing account or on a new brand account?

DOTTAT2
Guide
Guide

This is NOT true for camera systems which originally included 6 cameras and have plastered all over them that they have free 7 cloud recording. The limit is something arlo recently decided but still must honor the original purchase on.  

Just an FYI... consumer protection laws are going to "fix" this oversight for Arlo.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation