Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Even when scheduled mode is chosen, system stays in Armed mode. Worked for a few days.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor

I read this is not a new problem. So why do I have it and how to solve it?

Even Scheduled mode is chosen, the system stays in Armed mode. It worked for a few days when starting it up, and then without any adjustments it started to activate outside the
schedule, and says Armed even Scheduled are chosen in the Modes options.

10 REPLIES 10
Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
I read this is not a new problem. So why do I have it and how to solve it?

Even scheduled mode is chosen, the system stays in Armed mode. It worked for a few days when starting it up, and then without any adjustments it started to activate outside the
schedule, and says Armed even Scheduled are chosen in the Modes options.
steve_t
Master Master
Master

No problems here and I always run in scheduled mode. Any chance of screenshots of your Modes tab and also of your schedule?

Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
Here's a few screen shots on Mode tab and schedule
Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
Scheduled
Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
Schedule
Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
It even says "Activate scheduled"
But now only goes to Disarmed
steve_t
Master Master
Master

That says the system should be Armed from midnight til 6am. Your phone says it's 9:12am am and since there's nothing in the schedule for the current time, the system should be disarmed and is

Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
Aaah that's a good point Steve. Did not think of that since the previous problem was that the camera went to Armed mode outside the chosen schedule even when Scheduled mode was chosen in the list of modes.
Cross fingers it's all ok now.
Hemsedal
Tutor
Tutor
Nope. Unfortunately scheduled mode didn't work as intended. As you can see on attached screenshots it scheduled to activate between 00:00 and 06:00.
But it just activate even clock is only 22:45

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Hemsedal,

Try to set up the schedule on the web client on your computer to see if that works.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation