Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

End of daylight savings time - problem with schedule

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
PRO2user
Tutor
Tutor

After last night's end to daylight savings time I noticed that while all new events get logged with the correct times, the Mode/Schedule doesn't seem to have caught up completely. What was previously set from 6PM-11:59PM is now set to 5PM-10:59PM. What used to be 12AM-7AM is now 12AM-6AM. This leaves the hour from 11PM to Midnight uncovered and I cannot set a schedule for it. It seems like a glitch in the switch over. 

Does anyone else see this? Any ideas how to get the whole night covered?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PRO2user
Tutor
Tutor

I just checked and am happy to see that the app has caught up, all schedules are now correct there too.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For starters, use a computer browser to see if that's actually tru. The app sometimes seems to give a false impression that something has changed bu the website seems to be rock solid for this.

PRO2user
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the suggestion. You were right, it's just the App that's faulty, the schedule is intact on the computer. I hope the App gets fixed soon.

MBISHS
Guide
Guide

Actually, the app is dictating when the camera schedule is being activated.  My cameras are scheduled to come on at 730.  At 822 CST the cameras were not coming on due to this daylight savings issue.  For whatever reason, the app believes the time is 722 pm instead.  This is frustrating and sloppy work from Netgear.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The app doesn't dictate anything. If the schedule is properly set, the schedule is run from the base. Using a browser to check/set modes, rules and schedule just seems to work better for whatever reason.

PRO2user
Tutor
Tutor

I just checked and am happy to see that the app has caught up, all schedules are now correct there too.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation