Email address change

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rwalljr1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I no longer have access to the email address associated with my Arlo account. I tried to change it on my profile but I got a message that the new email address was already in use and for me to select another one. I don’t have another one and my email address is unique. What can I do? I tried chat with support, but it was no help.

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

gpeden
Tutor
Tutor

I have this same problem.  I can't reliably get emails from my old email (Arlo login), but the arlo login depends on sending emails for a login notification.  and I can't get push notifications on the app since i can't login.

I am in a doom-loop and not sure what to do to resolve.  I think the best option would be to change to my new working email.

Help!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support regarding not being able to get into your email address. Support will reach out to you as soon as possible. 

gpeden
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks!

Unfortunately each step seems to be 'login to your Arlo account or App', which is the problem i trying to solve 🙂

george

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@gpeden support is asking you to login to your Arlo account?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation