Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Elite Subscription Supports Up To 20 But Only Shows Up To 15 Cameras. How to fix?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ccamboim
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm trying to add more cameras to my subscription. I have Elite subscription. Well, on my phone it says that it supports up to 15 cameras but when I go to upgrade it says that it supports up to 20. How can I fix that? Cause I really need to have up to 20.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

TMK, it only supports 15....

But you may want to consider a second base as one base can only stream a max of 5 cameras at the same time...

( no limit of the number of bases on any account )

You just would have to split the cameras into groups like inside/outside

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It turns out that new allowances have increased the number of cameras for Elite to 20. My account currently shows that I can only have 15 but if I click on CHange Plan from inside Settings, Subscription it shows 20. I suppose you can try downgrading your plan temporarily and then upgrade to get all 20. I'm waiting until my plan renews in a few weeks to see what happens.

ccamboim
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m already splitting bases. The problem is when click on upgrade the elite sibscription says crystal clear that it supports 20 cams and under my profile it says that ii only supports 15 and it gives me no chance of upgrading to this new elite subscription which its fee is exactly what I’m paying
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It was 15 but is now 20. My subscription renews in a couple of weeks so I'm just going to let it do so and see if I then get 20. You can try changing your subscription to Premier or basic and then back to Elite to see if you then get all 20.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation