Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Download All Not Working

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
daniyar8701
Tutor
Tutor

What is wrong with the Download all feature when I look at my Arlo Pro 2 videos? I hit select all, download all and only 1 video downloads. Anyone else having trouble?

I am using Chrome on a desktop computer. It's a real pain download each video 1 by 1. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

daniyar8701,

This was a security feature introduced by the latest version of Chrome. To allow downloading more than 1 clip from your library, you will need to make sure that popups are allowed for the Arlo webpage.

Take a look here for steps on how this can be done: Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
daniyar8701
Tutor
Tutor

No one else having this issue? It's still not working correctly for me.

Any troubleshooting ideas?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I can verify this using Chrome on W10. Dunno if that would be true for any other browser.

Triplereid
Initiate
Initiate

I'm having the same issue. Where did it go? I cant download 24 hours of video in 2 minute increments 1 by 1.

daniyar8701
Tutor
Tutor

How do we get the attention of someone from Arlo to address this issue? I have lost 2 days with of videos because I can't use the Download All feature. Downloading 1 by 1 is too time consuming when there is 40+ videos.

Someone please help! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

daniyar8701,

This was a security feature introduced by the latest version of Chrome. To allow downloading more than 1 clip from your library, you will need to make sure that popups are allowed for the Arlo webpage.

Take a look here for steps on how this can be done: Block or allow pop-ups in Chrome

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation