Disconnect system so new home owners can set up. I’m moving

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kinsley2019
Follower
Follower
I am moving and leaving my Arlo system to the new homeowner. What do I need to do to disconnect my system so he can start fresh?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you’re finished with arlo then cancel any subscription first. (You don’t want to keep paying long after your gone.)

Start with deleting your cloud library then removing the cameras from your account then any Base stations you have.(Remove the backup USB too.)

Do a factory reset of the base stations using paper clip holding the reset for more than 12sec until the LEDs begin flashing wait for reboot to default LED status.

Unplug Base station power and take down your cameras and remove batteries or they will discharge beyond recovery.

There is a privacy centre in the settings menu of the arlo app to erase cloud content and device data as well as remove account but have never tried using it so not sure how well it works.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master
If you’re finished with arlo then cancel any subscription first. (You don’t want to keep paying long after your gone.)

Start with deleting your cloud library then removing the cameras from your account then any Base stations you have.(Remove the backup USB too.)

Do a factory reset of the base stations using paper clip holding the reset for more than 12sec until the LEDs begin flashing wait for reboot to default LED status.

Unplug Base station power and take down your cameras and remove batteries or they will discharge beyond recovery.

There is a privacy centre in the settings menu of the arlo app to erase cloud content and device data as well as remove account but have never tried using it so not sure how well it works.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation