Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rob-A
Aspirant
Aspirant

ARLO - 

I have an open case (41299796) with you. I get NO RESPONSES to inquiries. I only get emails saying that if I do not update my case within 7 days it will be closed. I have updated the case NUMEROUS times and get NO response whatsoever. This has been going on for WEEKS.

What kind if nonsense is this??? Can SOMEONE respond??? Your support is a disaster.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Rob-A,

I was able to check your case through our system and your case is still opened. I've escalated your case to the support team so they should be reaching out to you via email.

Rob-A
Aspirant
Aspirant

No one reached out to me by email, just an update in your useless case management system telling me that they have received no updates from me. I have updated the case numerous times with no responses and NOW I'm told only the last update was received.

Every time I have updated the case I have gotten the on-screen confirmation that my update was added to the case but apparently they all disappeared along with my video.

Then the rep had the nerve to ask me what troubleshooting I've done. With ZERO information from Arlo I have done NO troubleshooting and am unaware of what I should have done. This is a problem that is well over a month old and I have gotten nothing from you in terms of support.

II was not even asked the date and time of the occurrence so that YOU people could check your server for any abnormality. This is already a dead issue.

Thankfully my system runs fine and was installed without issue because if I really needed help I'd be dead in the water. I would never buy another Arlo product and would not recommend it to anyone else due to lack of available support.

It should not take many weeks to get any meaningful response from you and I have still not gotten any such response.  This occurred 11/30/19 and I reported it right away. NOTHING.

I had 7 camera activations (multiple cameras) within a short interval and NO video to show for it.

On top of the lack of response your case management system is not trustworthy. Totally ridiculous.

I have updated the case with a request to communicate by email but I expect that to be ignored/lost as well.

I give up.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation