Customer Service

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fsbround
Follower
Follower

Dear Support, My name is Kevin Dempsey. I must say I have never experienced a more disappointing event than what happened to me last week.

Arlo decided to send a software update on the morning of Sept 15 2023 as I was leaving for a vacation and left me vulnerable with no security cameras to protect my family. 

When I reached out to Arlo support "Oh Reboot" I was told. The problem is when you not the most computer literate and further told to remove all devices and rearm them takes time as all four cameras were re added to the Arlo App along with moving ladders for access to reset.

I was finally able to fix the cameras and last night an, incident occured. One that I needed to review, and guess what? Arlo thought it would be a good idea to remove my 24/7 recording accounts and asked me to sign up again? Do I not have have these recording accounts in place already? Or is this another step Arlo forgot to tell me?

Why is there no communication with a live customer service technician? My back yard camera hasn't worked for months the tech still wanted me to go through the motions of resetting/different charger/battery Etc. after I tried telling him every procedure was done as per your website trouble shooting guide he then terminated my communication.  Why have these steps when it means nothing as I communicate with a Bot.. My Battery has failed me in my backyard camera along with the support system Arlo utilizes. I look forward to hearing back from Arlo,, hopefully with corrective action for my family/home safety

Thank you Kevin Dempsey

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation