Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer Service Contact

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera has been disconnected from my account. I received a notification to factory reset the camera.

I have tried to charge and reset the camera with no luck. Since the camera is disconnected I am not able to contact customer service.

The phone number link in the app is not highlighted for me to call.

Again, the camera won’t charge. So, I cannot connect the camera back to my account. The camera has been charging since Monday, January 29, 2024.

How can I speak with someone? If I can’t reach anyone by Monday, February 5, 2024 I will file a formal complaint against Arlo Technologies.

13 REPLIES 13
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @SweetTee 

What does the status LED display when you plug it in?

SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Shayne S, 

No status lights are coming on at all. No light that shows that the camera is charging.  

This is the second time that I’ve had this issue. This is the replacement camera that was mailed out to me September 2023 for the original essential spotlight camera that I purchased March 2023 online through Arlo.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you PM me the serial number of the camera? I'm not seeing an essential camera associated with your account.

SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Shayne S,

Private message has been sent with serial number.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you, I have escalated this for you and someone from Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I still cannot connect the new camera. The camera cannot be located/found during the installation process.

I charged the camera for 24 hours. Now the camera is blinking amber twice then goes blank. No flashing lights!

May I please have a refund so that I can purchase another brand product that actually works? I have been without outdoor video for more than 3 weeks.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SweetTee 

Did the support team successfully contact you regarding this? I can escalate this to my team if you would like them to reach out for the best time for you and set up a call. 

SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good evening!

No one has contacted me as of today. I responded to about 4 different requests to update my case. I provided this same information.

Yes, please escalate my case. I am growing tiresome of sending and receiving non-working Arlo branded products.

A full refund would be the best option. I purchased this product from your website so the transaction is verifiable.

It is very obvious that the essential camera series are not quality products. I previously had the Pro 2 series.

Due to the end of life cycle and the new subscription requirements, I no longer have that product. I had only one incident with one camera out of the 3 that came with the set. I purchased that set May 2020.

I bought this new essential spotlight camera in March 2023 to replace the one camera that Arlo refused to provide an update for. 

The camera has now been replaced 2 times and counting. In my opinion the window for testing the successful quality of a product has passed. Please consider paying restitution for my money, time spent, and frustration with the unsuccessful installation processes.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@SweetTee 

Jeff from my team will be reaching out. You should be receiving an email from him to help resolve the issue or refund. 

Shayne 

SweetTee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am returning the replacement spotlight camera S/N: A6G3674D1363
RMA# 7265743

I am keeping Spotlight camera replacement S/N: A56G387LD1268. I was able to connect the camera to my internet.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation