Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
reroute
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, Can a mode within the Arlo base station be initiated that runs a rule IF this (camera1 front view) or this (camera 2 rear or this (security light 1) or this (security light 2) THEN that (activate camera 3) and that security light (3)? I'm trying to create an outside perimeter activation mode that triggers an inside the home activity using arlo cameras and lights through the base station. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'd need to create custom modes with individual rules for cam1 and 2 as well as for light1 and 2. In each rule, you can use the built-in If/Then function (cam1 detects, cam3 records, for instance) as well as using the Add Device selection to add another device into the mix. Yours in a bit more complicated than mine but the cross-triggering works well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You'd need to create custom modes with individual rules for cam1 and 2 as well as for light1 and 2. In each rule, you can use the built-in If/Then function (cam1 detects, cam3 records, for instance) as well as using the Add Device selection to add another device into the mix. Yours in a bit more complicated than mine but the cross-triggering works well.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation