Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Continued Camera failures

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ScottMc1
Guide
Guide
It seems every few days I must reboot my system due to camera failure. It’s a random pick of which cameras fail. The only way to remedy this continued annoyance is by rebooting. This is such a disappointing system, when will Arlo put out a software update that actually works? Please help.
4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ScottMc1

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

ScottMc1
Guide
Guide
Once again another dead end. I go to your link and it’s the same bull**bleep**, search the community and leave your questions. This is the worst support ever. Such a piece of **bleep**.
ScottMc1
Guide
Guide
ShayneS are you part of this mess?
ScottMc1
Guide
Guide
I am fed up and disgusted with the customer support of Arlo. Sure I get someone saying “here’s your link to customer support” and all it does is lead to another forum. Why can’t the Arlo people address their customers? I spent a lot of $$ for a unit that needs rebooting now every other day! Cameras keep failing, poor quality video. I wish I could get a refund, I would in a heartbeat! Arlo is worthless. I cannot rely on it at all.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation