Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
benson1985
Tutor
Tutor

I have logged into my account and gone to the modes tab to turn off email notifications.  I uncheck the box and then clic save.  Will not save the changes.

31 REPLIES 31
glynna1130
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to turn off my email notifications but when I follow the steps and get to the part where I click save, it doesn't save and I continue getting the emails. It is driving me nuts, as I am getting over 100 emails per day. Please help me figure this out.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

benson1985, 

Have you tried to reboot the base station? If this does not fix the issue you are describing, you may need to perform a factory reset.

PhilNZ1
Aspirant
Aspirant
After logging in and going to change notification settings, I untick both email and push notifications and press save. If I then exit this page and go back both boxes are ticked again. I keep getting notifications - I don't want any!! Tried changing the order of cameras - I have two, I can't same changes on either. I tried it on a Mac and a windows machine but the Arlo website acts the same - ie will not save the changed unticked boxes!?!?!?!?
ZDX10
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue but with the Pro 2.

benson1985
Tutor
Tutor

Tried that, didn't work.  Uninstalled everything, to include the android app, and reinstalled.  Seems to work now.

brh
Master
Master

@PhilNZ1 and @ZDX10

It used to be that you could turn off one or the other but not both. I don't know if that is still the same, but you should be able to turn of notifications in the settings on your Smartphone, (at least I can on my iPhone).

Brian

Gary_M
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had a recurrence of my original problem in that I could not edit custom modes. I finally tracked it down to Windoze 10 and Internet Explorer. Nothing seems to work properly with the said OS and browser. Everything works perfectly with Windows 10 and Firefox. Hope that will help someone else.

Discussion stats